JellyPages.com

Saturday, March 5, 2011

I Lay Alone

Every night I struggle with reality
My fragile heart saddened by the void in our lives
My hopes
A faded memory lost at sea
My fears
A wall of tears around my heart
With you, I can live again

I lay alone
Waiting on your beauty to pierce the darkness
To fracture the boundary that keeps us apart
Beloved seraph
Sweep into my dreams
Comfort me with your soft whispers of love
Echoes of lust
Our destiny
Remind me of the meaning of perfection
The happiness felt in the morning interludes we share
The way you complete me

Every night I struggle with the loneliness
My mind wandering the pathways that will be
My hopes
A silken vision of our bodies as one
My fears
A torment of the world we now share
With you, I will live again

I lay alone
Waiting on your caress
Longing to feel your flesh upon mine
Precious angel
Fall into my arms
Tempt me with the splendor of your breast
The softness of your lips
The future
Lead me to tranquility where our souls combine
Our emptiness replaced by the shallow breath of desire
The way we act as one

Every night I struggle
My mind wanting to, at last, share the happiness
My hopes
Alive in your arms
My fears
A distant memory from a past I cannot remember
With you, I am alive again

No comments:

Post a Comment