JellyPages.com

Monday, May 31, 2010

A Sunday in May



Looking around, I can feel you near
Your silent touch stroking my heart
The soul that I long to share
For so long that splendor has been
Tempting fate with hints pleasure
With visions of beauty
With what can be
How sweet you will taste

In your arms, I feel complete
Your moist lips touching mine
Your soft hands so secure
The rhythm of your heart flowing through my veins
Echoing in my dreams
Controlling my every move
I have longed to feel you again
To dive inside heaven and become one
One life
One heartbeat
Our bodies exploring every inch
Every crevice
Our sweat drowning every fear
Your shallow breath so pure
So innocent
Your curves guiding me through your maze
Your ecstasy my pleasure
Your love, our happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment