JellyPages.com

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Beloved Darkness


Beloved darkness
Open your arms and embrace my remains
This haunting maze erased reality
Destroyed my flesh
Stole my soul
I stumble as I wander through the night
Searching for that sparkle of an eye
That sanguine scent
The delights felt in the gentle caress of our bodies near
Or the satisfaction held in the pulsating veins
Entice me with the pleasures of flesh
With the sacred host of life
Forever illuminating the flame of hope
Beloved darkness
Open the satin depths I call home
The eternal warmth of love is leading me into temptation
The scarlet river that harbors forever awaits



2 comments:

  1. On reading this I felt nestled within a wonderous womb. Your imagery and writing skill is arresting. Exquisite work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I enjoyed this piece very much.

    ReplyDelete